Community is important to our identity and growth.
We don’t effectively get through life on our own–we need each other. Community groups help us to know and to be known, especially if we take the time to be vulnerable with others that we are coming to trust.
We offer a number of groups in areas around northern Chicagoland, fostering deeper connection and service to the larger church body and to our surrounding communities. Our groups are designed to be nurturing communities of trust, healing, and transformation, that we might be more like Jesus.
Currently we offer the following community groups:
- Central West: 1st Saturday and 3rd Sunday evenings
- Highwood: Thursdays (except the first week of the month)
- Lake Forest: 1st and 3rd Thursday evenings
- Redeemer North 1 (Grayslake, Gurnee, etc.): 2nd and 4th Sunday afternoons
- Redeemer North 2 (Libertyville, Lake Forest, etc.): 3rd Monday evenings
- Redeemer South (Evanston, Glenview, etc.): every other Thursday evening