Community is important to our identity and growth.
We don’t effectively get through life on our own–we need each other. Community groups help us to know and to be known, especially if we take the time to be vulnerable with others that we are coming to trust.
We offer a number of groups in areas around northern Chicagoland, fostering deeper connection and service to the larger church body and to our surrounding communities. Our groups are designed to be nurturing communities of trust, healing, and transformation, that we might be more like Jesus.
Currently we offer the following community groups:
- Highwood (Full at this time)
- Lake Forest, 1st and 3rd Thursday evenings
- Redeemer “North” (Grayslake, Gurnee, etc.), 2nd and 4th Sunday evenings
- Redeemer “South” (Evanston, Glenview, etc.), every other Thursday evening
- Vernon Hills, 1st and 3rd Sunday evenings
- Women’s Group, Wednesday mornings