WORSHIP AND CONNECTION
PHYSICALLY APART, SPIRITUALLY TOGETHER
The global health crisis is causing us to be scattered for a while in terms of our physical connection, but we are still unified in the Spirit and held by God’s strong arms of love. In accordance with COVID stage 4 regulations from the state of IL, we are re-gathering for in person worship starting August 23rd. Each Sunday will include two services of worship and Holy Eucharist, each limited to 50 people. The 9 a.m. service is a ‘normal’ service of worship and Holy Eucharist; the 11 a.m. service includes some modifications for families with children. Those worshiping with us in person need to pre-register, wear masks, and social distance as directed. Learn more here.
Whether or not we see you in person, here are some of the ways you can continue to connect and worship with us:
- Worship service and livestream: each Sunday at 9 a.m. and 11 a.m.
- Hospitality time via Zoom*
- Children’s Stories: a new godly play story each week from Pastor Stephanie
- Children’s Activities for use during worship
- Evening prayer via Zoom: each Wednesday night at 8 p.m.*