WORSHIP AND CONNECTION
PHYSICALLY APART, SPIRITUALLY TOGETHER
The global health crisis is causing us to be scattered for a while in terms of our physical connection, but we are still unified in the Spirit and held by God’s strong arms of love. Due to the large increase in COVID cases in our area, we’ve decided to return to a livestream only format for the time being.
Here are some of the ways you can continue to connect and worship with us:
- Worship service livestream: Sundays at 10 a.m.
- Hospitality time via Zoom*
- Children’s Stories: a new godly play story each week from Pastor Stephanie
- Children’s Activities for use during worship
- Evening prayer or Bible Study via Zoom: each Wednesday night*