WORSHIP AND CONNECTION
PHYSICALLY APART, SPIRITUALLY TOGETHER
The global health crisis is causing us to be scattered for a while in terms of our physical connection, but we are still unified in the Spirit and held by God’s strong arms of love. In response to current guidelines from health authorities, the state, and our Bishop, we have suspended our public gatherings until further notice. However, we remain together in worship and connection through digital means, particularly our livestream and Zoom.
Here are the major ways you can continue to connect and worship until we can be together again:
- Worship livestream: each Sunday at 10 a.m.
- Hospitality time via Zoom: each Sunday at 11:15 a.m.*
- Children’s Stories: a new godly play story each week from Pastor Stephanie
- Children’s Activities for use during worship
- Evening prayer via Zoom: each Wednesday night at 8 p.m.*