WHAT TO EXPECT
Thinking about visiting for the first time?
Here’s some information to help you plan your visit.
- Wear what you feel comfortable wearing. Most of our regular attendees wear casual or nice casual attire.
- Our worship service is liturgical (following a set order of worship) and very participatory, but everything you need to participate will be in your bulletin.
- You can expect our service to last about 90 minutes and include music, readings from Scripture, prayer, a 20 minute sermon, and celebration of the Lord’s Supper. Read more about our worship.
- We provide nursery and Children’s worship for ages 0-5th grade. You are always welcome to keep your children with you in the service.
- Our music is eclectic, including a mix of hymns, contemporary praise choruses, songs written by our musicians, and other sources such as music from the Taizé Community.
- We will do our best to extend you a warm welcome, but we will never single you out publicly as a visitor in our service.